You Deserve the Attention That Only Family Can Offer for Your Geothermal Needs…
Green Hill Geothermal is a family owned and operated business founded in March 2011 by brothers Gregg and Thom Drunagel. Being a Class A contractor possessing a Master’s Mechanical License, Green Hill at the time of startup, possessed 25 years of HVAC, plumbing and geothermal experience between the two of them. Based on the opportunities available to the consumer by using geothermal technology, Gregg and Thom decided to put their efforts into helping others benefit from the knowledge they have gained over the years.
Are you aware of the education possessed by the geothermal contractor you are considering to install or retrofit your system?
- Geo Pro Dealer
Our certifications include:
- IGSHPA – International Ground Source Heat Pump Association
- IGSHPA – Building Load Analysis and Pumping
- IGSHPA – Installer
- Heat Fusion
- WaterFurnace Factory Trained Technician
- ACCA (Manual J, Manual D, Manual S)
- Nate Certified in Loop Design
- Energy Star Accredited
We continue our education through:
- Water Well Association
- Classes in Hydrology
- ACCA Residential Design
Green Hill Geothermal is qualified to design and install your system from the well up giving the consumer efficiencies not only in a quality heating and cooling system, but also in making the process of getting the system efficient by creating one point of contact for design and installation. This avoids the back and forth that typically occurs between the designer and contractor that is common in all construction processes.
Our mission is to provide the best resource to consumers for efficient, cost effective and environmentally friendly heating, cooling and hot water systems that will last for generations.
- We are passionate about Geothermal and that extends from the owners to our professional, knowledgeable and dependable staff in the field and office alike.
- We take pride in our work and combine that with our goal of complete customer satisfaction.
- We will install your new construction, retrofit/system upgrade and perform your system’s service.
- We design unique systems based on your individual needs and wants.
- We will take you by the hand for the process start to finish and ensure you are 100% satisfied with your new Geothermal system.